Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to the Aughties

Like I said, Unreal City #3, "Curse All Summers" is available on infinitely hipper cassette-format for $5 in person or $8 by mail, but now it includes a download so you can jam it at will on your not-yet-completely-obsolete digital devices.  Forgo a hard copy at your discression.  "Immediate download of 10-track album in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire," says bandcamp.  Dig it here.

If you were at the release show and grabbed a copy of the tape, you might be wondering why you didn't get the download code with it.  That's because you didn't pay for it yet, asshole.  Now is your chance.

Actually, that's a joke.  Just email me if you want a download code and tell me which copy you have, I'll send you one gratis.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment